Monday, August 1, 2011

THE VICTORY TOUR

My friend Diane lives in Virginia and works as a manager in the EPA department. Last week was a banner week for Diane. She went to work for the government out of college, and after putting in more than 30 years last Friday was her 55th birthday and today she retired!! She has been planning her Victory Tour for the last couple of years, and I'm excited to say she's invited me to join her on the adventure.

We will meet another friend, Luanne, in South Dakota and the three of us will caravan through the west for five or six weeks.

We plan to travel through South Dakota, Montana with extended periods in Yellowstone and Glacier National Park, Idaho and Utah before we head home. We don't have many firm plans so you'll have to follow along to discover where we find ourselves on our adventure.

See you on the road!!

1 comment:

  1. Diane is just a kid! Think of how many times she can go out west! I've said it at least a dozen times, but I'll say it, again. Have a great time. I can't wait to see all the stories and wouldn't be surprised to hear laughter coming from the west. Enjoy the cool weather.

    ReplyDelete