Friday, February 17, 2012

UPDATE

I haven't posted the last few days because we have just been in a normal living mode, nothing too exciting. We are walking the beach or the bike trail every day, playing a little golf, reading and exploring the area. There is an outlet mall that rivals any I've been in, every store from West County Mall has an outlet here!

Diane is on her way in today arriving around four after driving six hundred miles today! Too much for me to do anymore, I don't think I'd be able to walk when I finally did arrive!!!

It is 70 and overcast today. We had a few sprinkles at the beach but it just added to the atmosphere over there this morning. I wish we had sunny weather for her arrival, and tomorrow they are giving us 90% chance of rain. But she'll have our smiling faces and I'm sure we'll find things to do...maybe the mall!

Sunday is Joe Cain day at Mardi Gras in Mobile. They have had parades every day for the last two weeks there are so many crewes in the area. But Sunday is the biggie. Deb's friend Mary Ann has a hotel room and we will use that as our base to roam around. The weather is supposed to be 60's and no rain so I'm excited and hoping for the best.

I imagine next post will be Sunday night or Monday filled with pictures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment