Thursday, February 2, 2012

AND THE DAYS GO BY






Yesterday the storm clouds threatened from early morning. I decided to go to the movie in the afternoon with Deb and we saw Descendants. Sad but really good.

Before the show I was sitting outside reading my book when the winds changed and the whole feel of the air felt threatening. The sky is huge and I can see for miles across the bay. The view went from monochromatic to livid colors of purples and roiling grey. Nature provided quite a show but brought no rain until later in the afternoon. Then it poured the way only a tropical shower can pour for a long time. Falling asleep last night with the rain tapping the roof was lovely.

This morning dawned a bit foggy but brought a beautiful day. I met Deb and her friends Billie and Lynn for a long bike ride, then had lunch at one of the best barbecue places I've ever been.

Later we walked the beach in Ft Morgan for a while, so all in all was a great day.

The mobile RV guys came and fixed the hot water heater this morning so I'm looking forward to a long hot shower when I go inside.

I seem to have pretty fair internet so will try and post a few pictures.

1 comment: