Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday in Santa Fe






The internet here is up and down, and Nancy is berating me for "stealing" her signal, so this will be short and sweet this evening.

The day began quite chilly, I think actually Deb was freezing and Luanne had to use her Mr. Buddy heater to stay warm. After we all creaked and unfroze (though I admit Teddy and I were quite comfortable in Saffire) Deb, Luanne and I headed back to Santa Fe. Nancy had errands to do and Erlene headed to Canyon Road to the galleries. Her trip was quite successful as one of the gallery owners is interested in her fiber art work, check erleneirwin.com to see her amazing quilts.

I found a store I like from previous Santa Fe trip and bought a really great purple linen jacket. We visited the indians and left a few dollars there again and had lunch at a soso place.

Much of the evening was spent being entertained by Nancy and her Perfect Dog Jack. We had a most interesting walk this evening, Teddy picked up some cactus stickers in his paw and Nancy was sure her heart would give out before the walk was over, it was the big one!

We are headed to Bandelier National Monument tomorrow. The park has preserved ruins of the Anasazi nation, lots of hiking and we're hoping a much less dusty campground than where we've been. I won't have internet service for the time we're there, at least the next two, possibly three nights. Check back because we should have some wonderful pictures from there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you recognize that I am a "Perfect Dog". How can I resist cute little Teddy?

    ReplyDelete