Friday, June 6, 2014

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Wow!  It's been a while since I've posted to the blog.  It's not that I haven't been traveling, just that we've been to places I'd already posted about before.  We've had trips to Hunting Island, Fall Creek Falls, Trout Lake and spots in between.

Last fall I bought a new 23 foot Four Winds Siesta that I love.  It is more compact than Saffire I
but has everything Teddy and I need to continue having fun and hopefully many miles on the road.
Saffire II already has almost 4,000 miles and we're getting ready to add lots more when we leave for Colorado and Utah with several of our WAC friends.

Our itinerary includes stops in Colorado Spring; Great Sand Dunes National Park; Durango; Mesa Verde; Monument Valley; Moab and other points unknown.  I've long wanted to see Mesa Verda and have been fascinated by the story of the Anasazi.  And the Durango to Silverton Narrow Gauge RR is also something I've wanted to do, so stay tuned for trip reports and pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Patricia! You know I'll be sitting, in spirit, on your bumper. I'm looking forward to hearing about all you see and do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much we wish you were along. Love from all of us!

    ReplyDelete