Sunday, April 12, 2009

Looking way back!



I prepared a post while I was in Cape Girardeau, MO, the wifi dropped off and I never reposted.  I've decided to put it on now as some of those following the blog will be interested.  I lived with my family in Cape in the early seventies, and my youngest daughter Kristin was born there.  Saffire and I lumbered through the small neighborhood streets in search of the houses we once lived in. 

 The first house was not much changed after thirty years, looking very much as it did when we lived there, it is the frame house on Ford Drive.

 The brick house on Surrey Lane was listed for sale when I pulled up.  The neighborhood, which was new when we lived there, doesn't seem to have fared quite as well over the years.  It would have been fun to go inside and see what it looked like now!

Good memories for all who visited there!

1 comment:

  1. Princess, Paul and I enjoyed the whole week with our WAC friends. Especially enjoyed the Chocolate Martinis and watching our canine friends. Hope to see you again, soon.

    ReplyDelete